>> Sunday, 16 October 2011
Nowadays everybody wants to move abroad so in this post we will give you Top 10 reasons to move abroad. It's about this time of year, as the dark, cold nights start to close in, that many Brits' thoughts start to turn to an alternative life in the sun, in Europe or beyond. Many people are involved in broken house sale chains and are looking to complete a house purchase abroad:
2. The food - dodgy kebabs, brown sauce, greasy fry ups - while some Brits love traditional British fare, others yearn for a diet of fresh fish, olive oil and Mediterranean vegetables which makes places like Italy among the healthiest places to live in Europe.
4. The standard of living - Places like Switzerland are becoming increasingly attractive to Brits - being the richest country in the world, it is a haven for those looking for excellent healthcare, education and transport.
6. The scenery - From the lush fields of Holland to the rugged coastline of Greece, continental Europe has some remarkable scenery not found in the UK.
7. The lower property prices - Many Brits are looking to Eastern Europe as a place to invest in property and move permanently. In Bulgaria you can pick up a habitable property from as little as £20k. Compare this with the average UK house price of £200k
10. To meet new people - Moving abroad allows you to meet new friends, colleagues, neighbours which can greatly enrich your life.