If you're looking for more information within or out of this site, you can search Google . Google is the fastest and the most reliable search engine on the net today. Type in the Google search box below, the key words of the information you want like "Aunty,aunties boobs,indian girls,hot boobs,bikini images,actress hot images and so on". Add google search box and other specific keywords to get a more relevant search engine results for the information, resources or ideas you are looking for

>> Thursday 2 February 2012


If you are planning on moving to Canada, from India, Pakistan or the Middle East or wherever you live now, thinking that your life is going to be like what you see in foreign magazines or English movies . . . wake up . . . you are dreaming!!
I live in a relatively mixed neighborhood Indians, Canadians, Philippino’s and Pakistanis. I have met many Indians who have moved both from India and from other countries, especially the Middle East. One thing in common with nearly everybody you meet? Their opinion of having moved to Canada quickly becomes apparent. Conversations normally begin with, ‘So, have you found a job yet?’, or, ‘Are you still living in a basement?’
I am also migrated from India and after long sacrifice able to enjoy the dream life. Any how let tell you who I am, I’m Kshirin a graduate from University of Alberta Canada. I am Indian and permanently belong to Chandigarh, India missing my friends from India that’s why I am seeking to make some friends. I am regular reader of Desi Girls Club from 03 months. If anybody wana information about Canadian universities, immigration etc please contact me any time. I will be very happy to guide / help my Desi friends.

0 comments:

vv

Note: Above photos are taken from Google Images, and we are not responsible about their copyrights. These pics are not send by any one we have taken them from Google search results. If you have any objection on above photos, please contact us, we will remove them accordingly.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP